Tuesday, November 17, 2020

から/ので(N5)

           


A first clause that end with から(becasue) explains the reason or the cause of a situation, a proposal, and so forth

 

 

explains the reason

Situation

 

English

から

あした しけん が あるから、

わたし は べんきょう します

I will study because we will have an exam tomorrow

 

ので

あした しけん が あるので、

わたし は べんきょう します

  

How to use から

 

Verb

( Short form)

+ から

あした しけん が あるから、わたしはべんきょうします

I will study because we will have an exam tomorrow

 

い-adjective

( Short form)

 しけん は むずかしい から、わたしはべんきょうします

I will study because it is difficult

な-adjective+だ

 べんきょう が すき だから、 わたしはべんきょうします

I will study because I like to study

 

Noun+だ

わたしは がくせい だから、 べんきょうします

I will study because I am a student

 

How to use ので

 

Verb

(dictionary form)

+ ので

あした しけん が あるので、わたしはべんきょうします

I will study because we will have an exam tomorrow

 

い-adjective

(dictionary form)

 しけん は むずかしい ので、わたしはべんきょうします

I will study because it is difficult

な-adjective+な

 べんきょう が すき なので、 わたしはべんきょうします

I will study because I like to study

 

Noun+な

わたしは がくせい なので、 べんきょうします

I will study because I am a student

 

※Please note からis also used as a particle whose meaning as; from.

  e.x. 17 じ から べんきょうする I will study from 5pm


Exercises

から

ので

Work book

から

ので

No comments:

Post a Comment

「なくて」VS「ないで」

  V stem+ ないで   V stem+ なくて 1 じょうきょう condition 朝ごはんを食べないで学校へ来ました。 I came to school w...